Hi! I’m Junjie Xu, a third-year Ph.D. student in the College of Information Sciences and Technology at The Pennsylvania State University. I’m co-advised by Prof. Suhang Wang and Prof. Xiang Zhang. I received my Bachelor’s degree from Huazhong University of Science and Technology in 2021. My research interests lie in Machine Learning, Data Mining, and Graph Neural Networks.
- 08/2022: One paper got accepted by ICDM 2022. Thank my collaborators and advisors!
- 05/2022: Very pleased to pass my Qualifying Exam and become a Ph.D. candidate.
- 04/2022: A comprehensive survey on trustworthy graph neural networks is released! [Paper]
- 08/2021: Start my Ph.D. career at Penn State Univeristy.
- 06/2021: Finish my bachelor’s degree in HUST. Thank all.
- 06/2021: One paper got accepted by the Datasets and Benchmarks track of NeurIPS 2021. [Paper] [Code]
- 05/2021: Welcome to Star and use our Time-series Outlier Detection package. [Docs] [Code]