Hi! I’m Junjie Xu, a second-year Ph.D. student in the College of Information Sciences and Technology at The Pennsylvania State University. I’m co-advised by Prof. Suhang Wang and Prof. Xiang Zhang . I received my Bachelor’s degree from Huazhong University of Science and Technology in 2021. My research interests lie in Machine Learning, Data Mining, and Graph Neural Networks.
- I’m actively seeking for machine learning internship for 2023 summer. Please contact me if you are interested!
- 08/2022: One paper got accepted by ICDM 2022. Thank my collaborators and advisors!
- 05/2022: Very pleased to pass my Qualifying Exam and become a Ph.D. candidate.
- 04/2022: A comprehensive survey on trustworthy graph neural networks is released! [Paper]
- 08/2021: Start my Ph.D. career in Penn State Univeristy.
- 06/2021: Finish my bachelor’s degree in HUST. Thank all.
- 06/2021: One paper got accepted by the Datasets and Benchmarks track of NeurIPS 2021. [Paper] [Code]
- 05/2021: Welcome to star and use our Time-series Outlier Detection package. [Docs] [Code]